All are welcome. You can visit us “live” or “online” anytime!
Here are a few ways to get to know us better.
- Attend Sunday Services in person or view our service using Live Streaming at 10AM
- Visit us at SunCoast MCC Church during office hours.
Church Office Hours
Monday: Office is Closed
Tuesday - Thursday: 10AM to 3PM
Friday: Office is Closed
Saturday: Office is Closed
Sunday: Worship at 10AM
- Check out our Facebook, Twitter and YouTube sites.
- Sign up to get our weekly newsletter 'Staying Connected'. Subscribe
- Participate in a variety of worship, social and educational events by visiting the Connect with Us page above.
- Support the activities of a ministry.
Connecting with SunCoast MCC
During Sunday Services a Welcome Team member greets everyone as they arrive. The services are spiritual, lively and relevant to what is happening in the world today. The music includes both contemporary and traditional hymns, as well as music performed by the Choir and/or special music. We have a time for prayers of the people, praises, offerings and an inspirational message. The sermons are delivered by the Pastors and special guests. You do not have to be a member of SunCoast MCC or a member of any church to receive Communion. God’s table is open to all.
All are welcome.
Becoming a Member
There is no requirement that you become a member of our church. If, however, you feel you are ready to become a member, you can participate in a New Member Class hosted by the Pastors at the Church. These classes are hosted every few months. The New Member Class is an opportunity for you to get a basic understanding of the denomination and SunCoast’s history and goals. You will also hear more about the upcoming events and activities. However, the primary purpose is to get to know you better and answer any of your questions.